The Region's Home Page
Updated at 5 p.m. ET Thirty-two years to the day after an earthquake killed thousands of people in Mexico, a powerful quake rattled the country's central region Tuesday. Buildings shivered in Mexico City, shattering facades and sending clouds of dust skyward. Residents who just hours before had taken part in large simulated earthquake drills to mark the anniversary emptied into the streets when the real quake struck. In its preliminary assessment , the U.S. Geological Survey said the...
The Latest National And World News
E-mail Viewpoints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
News That Matters
Sunday - Thursday at 7pm on KRWG Public Television
connect with us
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
- Congress started September with a packed agenda. Here’s what it has (and hasn’t) done so far.
- 2 devastating earthquakes have hit Mexico in as many weeks. Here’s why.
- How Supreme Court justices could avoid issuing a verdict on Trump’s travel ban
- Twitter chat: Is online learning the future of college and grad school?
- WATCH LIVE: Sessions to speak about immigration
El Paso Times
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
- Daughters of American Revolution recognize Constitution Week
- Updated: Holloman Airman accused of child exploitation
- In Our Skies: Cassini’s Crash into the history books
- Tularosa Museum of History offers a trip into Otero's past
- Space Museum Offers Free Warehouse 1402 Behind the Scenes Tour
- Email shows UNM AD asked Guv’s political adviser about coaching search
- Video: Federal sting draws responses in ABQ mayor’s race
- Despite public support, Zinke recommends changes to NM’s national monuments
- Legislators to attempt tax reform, but it won’t be easy to pull off
- Another poll shows Keller lead, high number of undecideds in ABQ mayor’s race