Las Cruces – Las Cruces residents are invited to join City staff at several businesses along El Paseo Road and share their vision for El Paseo Road. This is part of the Picturing el Paseo: Share your vision of the corridor project.
Staff will occasionally be joined by elected officials. The public is encouraged to participate in the planning process to envision the future of El Paseo Road and the area around it. Two hour sessions will be held on the following dates at the following locations and times:
* Thursday, July 22nd from 10am-12pm at International Delights Caf , 1245 El Paseo
* Friday, July 23rd from 9-11am at Grandy's, 1345 El Paseo
* Monday, July 26th from 2-4pm at Si Italian Bistro, 523 E. Idaho
* Wednesday, July 28th from 2-4pm at International Delights Caf
* Thursday, August 5th from 11am-1pm at Mountain View Market, 1300 El Paseo
* Friday, August 6th from 9-11am at Grandy's
* Wednesday, August 11th from 2-4pm at International Delights Caf
* Tuesday, August 17 from 11am-1pm at the Munson Senior Center, 975 S. Mesquite
Additional events will continue throughout the planning process. The purpose of these informal events is to bring people together and sustain public involvement. City staff from Community Development, Public Works and Public Services will be there to listen and provide information about the project. Property owners, residents, renters, business owners and employees are encouraged to participate in any of these events.