The New Mexico State University Board of Regents will be conducting a listening session at NMSU Grants at 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, in the Library Classroom to seek input from supporters on the search for the next president. This event is part of a series of listening sessions being held across the state.
The Regents invite faculty, staff and students from the NMSU Grants campus, all Extension faculty and staff in the area, as well as NMSU alumni and donors, business leaders, elected officials and all individuals statewide who are invested in the future of New Mexico State University to participate.
Other listening sessions scheduled across the state include:
• Santa Fe Eldorado Hotel and Spa, DeVargas Room, Dec. 4, 10 a.m.
• NMSU Albuquerque Center, Vision Conference Room, Dec. 4, 3 p.m.
• NMSU Alamogordo, Rohovec Theater, Dec. 6, 10 a.m.
• NMSU Carlsbad, Lecture Hall Auditorium Room 153, Dec. 6, 3 p.m.
• NMSU Las Cruces, Corbett Center Student Union Colfax Room, Dec. 7, 10 a.m.
Any individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to participate in a listening session, should contact the Office of the Regents’ Chief of Staff at 575-646-2356.
For more information about the listening sessions, call 575-646-1727.
Writer: Julie M. Hughes, 575-646-1953, firstname.lastname@example.org