The Region's Home Page
Updated at 10:09 p.m. ET Jared Kushner discussed the possibility of Trump's transition team secretly communicating with the Kremlin, the Washington Post reports . Kushner, the president's son-in-law and adviser, spoke with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in early December of last year about setting up a "secure communications channel ... using Russian diplomatic facilities" in the U.S., according to the report. Intercepts of Russian communications reportedly found that Kislyak...
The Latest National And World News
E-mail Viewpoints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch
KRWG Music Spotlight
Support For KRWG = Support For Education
PBS Kids 24/7 Livestream
Join Us June 17!
News That Matters
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
connect with us
El Paso Times
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
- Gregg Allman, who expanded the definition of rock, dies at 69
- What fuels Islamic extremism in France?
- Washington Post reporter: Russian ambassador ‘taken aback’ by Kushner’s back channel request
- Remembering Carter adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Trump’s budget renews debate on Arctic refuge oil drilling