The Region's Home Page
- Trump slaps steep U.S. tariffs on imported washers, solar panels
- As U.S. goes quiet on close naval patrols, China speaks out
- Government shutdown fizzles on spending, immigration deal in Congress
- Pennsylvania court orders new congressional map due to gerrymandering
- 'Dreamers' disappointed that Congress deferred DACA deal
E-mail Viewpoints to: email@example.com
Join Anthony Moreno as he puts the region's most important issues "In Focus" for KRWG Public Media.
Living Here appears on KRWG-TV's Newsmakers and is also featured during occasional special programs.
PBS Kids 24/7
News That Matters
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
Join Us For The Next Coffee Visit!
El Paso Times
- Crews search for autistic 7-year-old boy from U.S. missing in Juárez near Rio Grande
- City trying to put the block on sunburns at parks
- County will spend $1.78 million to fix elevators at Courthouse, parking garage
- Watch: El Paso's most wanted fugitives of the week
- Col. Ike Gipson talks about upcoming deployment
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
- Alamogordo Residents Rally in Support of Women's March
- Otero County Leaders React to Fed Shutdown
- How an obesity clinic sparked one of the nation’s most revolutionary health surveys
- Science reveals severe childhood trauma can alter developing brain, creates lifetime risk
- Dark Canyon fire 50 percent contained
- Historic Deming church installs pastor
- New Mexico State Representative Sweetser mentors Animas students
- Compass Manufacturing in Deming soon to open plant in Palomas, Mexico
- Border agents make $1.6 million marijuana seizure in boot heel area of New Mexico
- Romero presses for yes vote on Deming $10 million school bond
- Does everyone need a lobbyist?
- Dems again push to use land grant to fund early childhood education
- Senator calls on Martinez appointee as education chief to resign
- During session, Rotunda is state’s most coveted spot
- Albuquerque protesters rally around a suite of issues, from women’s rights and DACA to economic justice
Watch the region's in-depth television news Thursday at 7pm, Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 11am on KRWG-TV. E-mail your story and interview ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
The people and issues in our growing border communities. Watch Fronteras Thursday at 7:30pm, Saturday at 5:30pm, and Sunday at 11:30am on KRWG-TV.