The Region's Home Page
After spending the night in jail, Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis tells her lawyers, "All is well," adding that she slept well. She also says she is prepared to stay in jail. And her legal team says the marriage licenses that were issued by the clerk's office today are invalid."She has a clean conscience, even though she's incarcerated behind these bars," attorney Mat Staver said Friday afternoon.Davis was found in contempt of court and jailed Thursday; since then, several same-sex couples have...
Profiles of local educators
NEWS THAT MATTERS EVERY WEEKDAY
The Most News And Public Affairs
Music To Fill Every Weekday
News That Matters
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
- Austrians Applaud As Busloads Of Syrian Refugees Cross Border
- For Family Of Drowned Syrian Boy, 'There Was No Other Hope,' Uncle Says
- Aretha Franklin Blocks Premiere Of Concert Film 'Amazing Grace'
- Deputy Goforth Is Mourned And Buried In Houston
- An Image Of A Child Can Change The Way We See The World
PBS NewsHour Video
- PBS NewsHour | Shields and Gerson on refugee crisis responsibility
- PBS NewsHour | News Wrap: Desperate migrants start to march toward Germany
- PBS NewsHour | Is the economy strong enough for an interest rate raise?
- PBS NewsHour | Clinton: I should have had two email accounts
- PBS NewsHour | PBS NewsHour full episode September 4, 2015
El Paso Times
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
- In search of the great New Mexico chile pepper
- It’s business as usual at the Secretary of State’s Office, chief of staff says
- Duran case demonstrates the importance of transparency
- Correction to the article ‘Many New Mexicans outraged, saddened by Duran’s alleged crimes’
- Correction to the article ‘Duran will plead not guilty, her attorney says’
Join Us For The Next Coffee Visit!
Watch the region's in-depth television news Thursday at 7pm, Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 11am on KRWG-TV. E-mail your story and interview ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org