The Region's Home Page
It’s summertime in Las Cruces and increased air conditioner usage has many residents expecting high electric bills. But those bills could be even higher next summer if a proposed rate increase is approved. Residents in Las Cruces can expect as much as a 9% rate increase, or $8.6 million dollars, if a recent proposal filed by El Paso Electric (EPE) is approved by the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC). El Paso Electric cites $1.3 billion dollars in new facilities to meet customer...
Profiles of local educators
NEWS THAT MATTERS EVERY WEEKDAY
The Most News And Public Affairs
Music To Fill Every Weekday
News That Matters
LIVE ROAD CONDITIONS
PBS NewsHour Video
- PBS NewsHour | Thousands take to Beirut streets to protest government
- PBS NewsHour | Woman completes solar-powered bike ride across US
- PBS NewsHour | How has FEMA changed since Hurricane Katrina?
- PBS NewsHour | Study finds PTSD may linger in chemistry of next generation
- PBS NewsHour | 'I just miss home': Two stories of life after Katrina
El Paso Times
Silver City Daily Press
Alamogordo Daily News
Join Us For The Next Coffee Visit!
Watch the region's in-depth television news Thursday at 7pm, Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 11am on KRWG-TV. E-mail your story and interview ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org