According to MIT, mid-size companies, that’s businesses with 10 to 99 employees, generate 35% of jobs nationally. And these companies are better at creating middle class jobs in high-skilled areas. New Mexico economic initiatives are not focused on supporting the growth of these companies.
KRWG.ORG-The Region's Home Page
Director of Content
Fronteras Reporter, KRWG-FM and Anchor, KRWG-TV's Fronteras-A Changing America
Operations Manager, KRWG-FM And Anchor, KRWG-TV's Fronteras-A Changing America
Host, KRWG-FM's Fiesta! and PUENTES
KRWG Jazz Host
Host, Friday Night Blues; Saturday Night Jazz
Host, KRWG-FM's Intermezzo
Host, KRWG-FM's Intermezzo
Students frustrated over a new standardized test are planning school walkouts in protest across New Mexico. From Las Cruces to Albuquerque, students are...
Every Monday at 7:51am on Morning Edition, Edmundo Resendez covers the week's top local business stories with Las Cruces Sun News Business Editor...
The New Mexico State University CAMP Student Council, Mexican American Engineers and Scientists, and the Associated Students of New Mexico State...
Bulldogs Against PARCC, a group of parents, students and community members, are set to walk out and protest the PARCC Exams on Monday. The group is...
Many students across the Las Cruces Public School District and the state of New Mexico are planning on walking out of school today to protest...
Recent minimum-wage initiative and recall controversies have taught us that Las Cruces needs to amend its City Charter. The initiative provision...
Latest from NPR
- U.S.-Israel Partnership 'Transcends Politics,' Ambassador Power Says Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee that they are "here to tell the world"...
- 'Beholder' Has An Eye For The Absurd, And A Smirk Beneath Its Beard Stop me if you've heard this one before: There's this guy, a dude in a bathrobe and a tangled mess of a beard who refuses to go outside. His wife...
- 'Downton' Wraps Another Season Of Marriage And (Sigh) Muuuuuurder! When Downton Abbey, which wrapped up its fifth-season run on PBS Sunday night, is fun, it's so much fun. And when it's not good, it's usually...
- Netanyahu In Washington For Controversial Speech To Congress Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in Washington, D.C., where he'll deliver a speech to Congress Tuesday — an event that's causing debate...
- College: I'll Only Go If I Know (That I Can Afford It) It's Financial Aid Week here at the NPR Ed Team (not really, but it sure feels like it). And we're kicking things off with a nostalgia nugget for...
Watch KRWG-TV's Newsmakers Thursday, 7pm; Saturday, 5pm; and Sunday 11am
Watch KRWG-TV's Fronteras Thursday, 7:30pm; Saturday, 5:30pm; and Sunday 11:30am
KRWG-TV is proud to present the nation's in-depth national and world news every night. Watch the PBS NewsHour weeknights at 5:30pm and weekends at 6:30pm.